How to apply for your License?

If you want to apply for an Alberta operator’s licence you must have proof of identification like your Passport, Landing Paper, Permanent Resident Card, Health Card, any registered mail sent to you by Alberta Government etc. For more information

An operator’s licence may only be issued to residents of Alberta. A resident is a person lawfully entitled to be in Canada, who makes their home in Alberta and is ordinarily present in Alberta. Applicants originating from outside Canada or the United States must produce suitable immigration documents to be considered as residents. Persons on student or employment visas can apply as residents only for the time period specified

Are you under 18?

In our Basic DDC Course we provide:

If you are under the age of 18, and are making an operator’s licence application for the first time, your parent or guardian, who must show proof of guardianship, must accompany you to a registry office to sign consent on your licence application.

Remember a parent or guardian has the right to withdraw their consent in writing at any time until the person reaches the age of 18 years. If they do, the operator’s licence will be suspended.

The signature of your parent or guardian is not required if you can prove you are married or self-supporting.

Are you a New Residents/Immigrant or from outside Canada?
Why Choose Us?
What is DDC Course?